- To apply for a place in any part of the Nursery, please come in person, and complete a Waiting List Form.
- If you require a free place your child’s name will be put on the waiting list, and you will be informed when a place is available.
- If you require a Fee Paying place, we can often give an indication of availability when you visit.
- This Nursery provides a range of different places for children. We do our best to accommodate parents' preferences
All children are entitled to 15 hours of free Nursery Education from the beginning of the term following their third birthday.These places are for two and a half days a week (15 hours.
Free 30 hours a week places for working parents of 3 year olds subject to eligibility. To see if your child is eligible click on the link below:
Before and after-school (8.00-8.45 and 3.00-6.00) and holiday provision (9.00 to 5.00 ) are available for a children aged 3 to 4, and fees are payable. It is also possible for children who are entitled to only a free part time Nursery School place, to purchase the other half of the week. It is also possible to purchase a Wednesday morning or afternoon.
2 year funded places 15 hours
You may be eligible if:
- you are in receipt of income support, job seekers allowance, support under Par V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999, the guaranteed Element of State Pension credit, Child Tax Credit (provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax credit, Working Tax credit run on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying fro Working Tax Credit)
- Universal credit (household income of less than £7400 a year after tax and not including any benefits you get)
- If your child has been diagnosed with disabilities and/or are in receipt of Disability Living allowance
- Your child is in Birmingham City council care
- Your child is subject to a special guardianship order
To check to see if your child is eligible clink o the link below